Run 700 Breeders on 'Bloomfield'
* Breeder grazing holding of 14,524 acres consisting of 10,979 acres Freehold & 3,545 acres Leasehold
* Leasehold is forestry lease with rolling leases
* Consisting of majority narrow leaf ironbark, mahogany & spotted gum country
* Loam soils running to gravelly ridges
* Undulating rising to steep country with long hollows following creeks and gullies with natural forest grasses
* 1,000 ac of timber treatment on freehold land with a percentage that has been stick raked
* FH Approx 50% white on a vegetation management with PMAV locked in
* Large quantity of millable timber still available
* Currently Bloomfield is carrying 700 breeders with weaners taken off and transferred to a fattening enterprise
* Approximately 9.5km of double frontage to the Eastern Boyne River with permanent & semi-permanent holes
* 3 unequipped bores & approximately 40 dams
* 5 sets of cattle yards with 2 main sets, plunge dips (1 brand new)
* Combination of steel and timber split posts with boundary fencing in good stock proof condition with some natural boundaries
* Cottage on the Leasehold with 1 machinery shed & a large workshop. Power connected in 2 places.