Masses of Feed, Guaranteed Water and Arable Pulse Country
916 acres over 5 freehold titles adjoining town, located 265 km Brisbane, 180 km to Noosa
* Highly responsive, highly productive soils ideal for fattening, pulses, leucaena and lucerne
* Bottle tree vine scrub and brigalow belah country with blue gum flats - 99% white on vegetation map
* Improved pastures of green panic, rhodes grass, kikuyu, paspalum and clover in season
* Reliable spring fed gullies traverse the whole aggregation
* Guaranteed water with town water connection reticulated to all paddocks
* Main homestead in established gardens plus managers home
* Ideally located within easy reach of several saleyards, meatworks and feedlots
'Spring Creek' is the original home of Barambah Organics. Success has forced a moved to larger holdings for the dairy herd and after 105 years of family ownership, Spring Creek is offered for genuine sale.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.