"Another Great Sale by Kylee Seeds @ Ray White"
'Bromley' comprises 779 acres - a great mix of breeder country + irrigated fattening
* The breeder country (estimated to carry 50 breeders) is timbered with Appletree, Moreton Bay Ash & Narrowleaf Ironbark - previously selectively cleared
* Approx 40 acres of Blue Gum flats irrigated cultivation that has been turned back to improved pasture for fattening approx 100 head
* A great mixture of Rhodes grass, scattered buffel, panic, siratro & natural grasses
* 75 ML allocation from irrigation bore pumping approx 14,000 gph
* 3 Dams + submersible stock bore set on the banks of Monal Creek
* Well fenced with a combination of split posts and steel pickets - 7 paddocks in cultivation & numerous in the breeder country
* Timber yards and portable panels, 6 bay machinery shed
* Beautifully presented 3 bedroom + office home nestled amongst established gardens & lawn
* Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
* Main bathroom with a bath + another separate shower and toilet in extended area of this big home
* Open lounge & dining, kitchen with a huge walk in pantry, air con throughout
* 2 bay carport + 4 bay colorbond shed
A well presented farm that has been lightly stocked leading into Bromley entering the market after 54 years of ownership, now it's your turn, you won't be disappointed.
- Air Conditioning
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.