SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER FOR $1,060,000 - Kylee Seeds @ Ray White Mundubbera
2080 acres approx (842.15 ha) in 2 freehold titles located just 7.5km to fully serviced town of Monto
* Black and chocolate soils - Silverleaf Ironbark, Moreton Bay Ash and Appletree through to Narrow-leaf Ironbark and a scattering of Brigalow
* 95 % white on vegetation map
* Small areas have been stickraked with some former cultivation
* 10 dams with good catchments well sited over the property
* 2 old bores currently unequipped (local district has good underground water)
* Original set of timber yards supplemented by portable panels with vet crush and plunge dip
* Good boundary fencing mostly consisting of 4 barb and split posts
* Remnants of internal fencing - make use of the split posts already here
Located on outskirts of Monto, approx 100km to Biloela, this top breeder block will impress upon inspection.
To be sold by Auction Friday 23rd March at 10:30am
Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.