Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BARAMBAH CREEK IRRIGATION - 280 ML Water Allocation
- Land: 105 ha (261 acres)
'Roselock' - 260 acres (105.4 ha) fertile black soil flats in renowned Barambah Creek irrigation district
* Regulated Water Allocation supplied from Bjelke-Peterson Dam allowing 200 acres to be irrigated
* 45 acres flood irrigation, balance grazing with elevated site for home & farm structures
* Has grown all variety of cereal & oil crops + lucerne (currently 25 acres under lucerne) - suit cotton
* 3 bedroom timber home (basically appointed)
* Large three bay machinery shed (16 x 7) + workshop + two barns + 3 x 50 tonne silos + two drying bins & old dairy & stockyards
* Partially fenced - NEW eastern boundary fence covering over 1,500 metres
* Stock bore (currently not equipped)
* Extensive list of irrigation plant & equipment + farming machinery & plant included in list price
PROVEN MIXED FARMING PROPERTY THAT HAS PROVIDED CASH FLOW OVER 110 YEARS OF FAMILY OWNERSHIP
SELLING ONLY DUE TO HEALTH REASONS - THIS GREAT IRRIGATION BLOCK WILL BE SOLD.
105 ha / 261 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.