Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FATTEN CATTLE & ENJOY THE VIEWS
- Land: 58 ha (144 acres)
Superb 144 acre cattle fattening lifestyle block
* Deep red soils to elevated areas running down to fertile brown/black scrub soils
* Established to improved pastures (green panic, rhodes, paspalum & kikuya)
* Current owner has fattened 40 bullocks
* Reticulated Rural Water Scheme + two dams (one spring fed) + plenty of rainwater
* Boundary fencing secure - internally subdivided into 3 main grazing paddocks & 1 horse paddock
* Expansive views from 5 bedroom + office weatherboard home (brick base) - CIRCA 1930/1940
* Extensively renovated, featuring fire place in lounge, new s/s air cons, modern bathroom (2013), modern timber kitchen with 5 burner commercial gas stove + stainless steel rangehood
* Original incorporated single garage converted to private guest accommodation
* An attractive home set amongst mature stands of Hoop Pine, Silky Oak, Jacaranda and Moreton Bay Fig trees
* Fully enclosed/concreted four bay shed + workshop/small machinery shed + large hay shed + old dairy and timber stockyards, complete with head bail & water trough
* 40 mins Kingaroy, 20 mins fishing at Boondooma Dam & just up the road from renowned country pub
VERY DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY BEING LOCATED ON ROUTE TO BOONDOOMA DAM RECREATION AREA
ESTABLISH A B&B/FARM STAY OR OTHER COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISE
LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD OR JUST ACCOMMODATE YOUR BOAT AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL in the BEAUTIFUL SOUTH BURNETT
- Air Conditioning
- Valley Views
58 ha / 144 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.