Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FLOOD IRRIGATION + CENTRE PIVOT ON BYEE FLATS = HIGH PRODUCTIVITY & DIVERSIFICATION
- Land: 215 ha (531 acres)
HAMRIN COURT REPRESENTS VERSATILITY AND VALUE FOR MONEY IN REPUTABLE IRRIGATION DISTRICT
* 530 acres (214.9 ha) in 2 titles only 16 kms from Wondai
* 112 acres (45 ha) of heavy alluvial creek flats - laser levelled - set up for Flood Irrigation - IDEAL COTTON, PULSES, LUCERNE, CEREALS OR SUMMER/WINTER FODDER - WITH HISTORICALLY HIGH YIELDS
* 82 acres (33 ha) under Centre Pivot - currently growing peanuts on red loams with great success
* Further 178 acres (72 ha) under dryland cultivation practices at present - potential to develop under irrigation
* 293 ML Barambah Creek Allocation with 800 m frontage, 64 ML Water Harvesting Licence + 50 ML storage dam
* Stockwater supplied by two earth dams + bore (unequipped)
* Former Dairy Shed + chemical storage shed + old hayshed + old farmhouse
Vendors have extensively developed this property with irrigation earthworks, fertilizer inputs and weed control to consistently achieve high crop yields.
PRICED TO SELL TO ENABLE VENDOR TO COMMENCE RETIREMENT PLANS
215 ha / 531 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.