Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MONDURE IRRIGATION BLOCK - SUIT SILAGE PRODUCTION
- Land: 76 ha (188 acres)
188 acres (76 hectares) all arable land with Barambah Creek forming the northern boundary (575 m frontage)
* 60 acres black soil creek flat - suit PULSES, LUCERNE AND ALL GRAIN/FORAGE CROPS
* Balance red forest loam that has grown small crops incl tomatoes
* 100 ML allocation - Bjelke-Petersen Dam benefit area
* 1400m x 6" underground main running through centre of entire block to southern boundary
* Twin inline 60hp irrigation pumps on creek with 3 phase power to pump site
* Irrigation bore (tested at 5000 gph) equipped with three phase submersible pump
* One gully dam and fenced on two sides
* Fully concreted large machinery/hay shed with three phase power connected (former packing shed)
* Comfortable three bedroom + office lowset home, renovated 2012, vinyl cladding
* Refurbished kitchen, carpet to lounge & bedrooms, central RC A/C, new windows & screens
* Reticulated town water to garden surrounds
* Rainwater throughout house, with exception of creek water to W/C
* Handy location 15 minutes Wondai, 20 mins Murgon, 40 mins Kingaroy, 3 hours 15 mins Brisbane
VENDORS ARE RELOCATING TO TOOWOOMBA TO EXPAND THEIR TRUCKING/FARM CONTRACTING BUSINESS CURRENTLY OPERATING FROM THIS PROPERTY - CULTIVATION HAS BEEN FALLOWED READY TO PROVIDE PURCHASERS WITH A BOOST TO INITIAL PLANTINGS.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO RE-ESTABLISH THIS HISTORICALLY PRODUCTIVE LITTLE IRRIGATION FARM.
- Air Conditioning
76 ha / 188 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.