Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Bidding Reached $300,000 - Looking for offers beyond this figure
- Land: 61 ha (151 acres)
'Sarott Vale'- 150 acres of rich ex- brigalow/ belah scrub soils with irrigation assisted cultivation and equine facilities
* Has received 75 mm of rainfall during the beginning of July and country is already responding well - this is an excellent start for the season for new owners
* 60 acres of cultivation flats - currently used for hay production- 45 acres can be supplemented with irrigation with underground mains & hydrants
* Horse facilities include - Sand dressage arena under lights, wash bay, tack and feed shed, 2 stables/ stallion boxes with lights
* 3 Bay Machinery Shed with power, Large Hay shed, workshop, cattle yards with loading ramp and crush
* Fenced into 7 paddocks plus horse cells with areas of sheep netting
* Water supplied by large storage dam plus 4 smaller dams
* Comfortable highset 3 bedroom home with air con, 5kW solar system
* School Bus pick up at the front gate to both High School and Primary School - Windera Primary School only 6 km away
* Located 20 minutes to Murgon, 60 minutes Kingaroy, 90 minutes to Gympie
Vendors will consider all offers beyond $300,000
61 ha / 151 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.