Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER FOR $2.4 MILLION BY IAN NEWSON"
- Land: 2,602 ha (6,430 acres)
2602ha* (6432 acres*) in 2 freehold titles located 50km* Goomeri, 105km* Gympie, 160km* Noosa, 275km* Brisbane
* Commercial hardwood timber stands - predominantly Spotted Gum
* Immediate cashflow from mature trees and income for decades to come from younger trees under Managed Hardwood Program
* Massive Qld Blue Gums along flats, plenty of ironbark suitable for fencing & yard timber
* Approx 25% white on vegetation map - PMAV locked in
* Wide open Blue Gum flats along Windera Creek are a sea of Burnett Bluegrass
* Currently very conservatively stocked with 200 EU-accredited Simbrah breeders producing heavy weight weaners
* Quality herd included in the sale
* Well watered - 2 creeks, 7 dams, bore with solar pump to tank & troughs
* 2 sets of cattle yards with vet facilities
* Magnificent Barambah Gorge on Barambah Creek (over 6km frontage to Barambah Creek)
* Lava flows, rich diversity of native flora & fauna - eco-tourism potential
Eco-tourism or private retreat, sustainable timber production and a commercial beef breeding operation - Boonimba offers it all.
Vendors require sale on auction day to facilitate their retirement plans.
Auction - Friday 20th April @ 10.30am
Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane * Approx.
2,602 ha / 6,430 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.