Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER FOR $4.3 MILLION BY IAN NEWSON @ Ray White"
- Land: 1,949 ha (4,816 acres)
1949ha* (4816 acres*) in 8 FH titles - top quality grazing integrated with fodder cropping
* Well positioned 25km* Goomeri, 70km* Gympie, 125km* Noosa, 240km* Brisbane
* Management system delivers optimal nutritional outcomes & output year round
* 360 acres* Blue Gum creek flats used for irrigated and dryland cropping/improved pastures
* Maize silage, irrigated ryegrass & clover, oats, summer improved pastures
* Consistently turning off MSA-spec or EU trade quality steers and heifers
* Very well grassed wide open hollows originally timbered with Blue Gum, Appletree and Moreton Bay Ash
* Improved with Rhodes Grass, legumes and native Qld Bluegrass & Burnett forest species
* Rises to ironbark ridges - sheltered grazing & fencing supplies
* Approx 80% white on vegetation map with PMAV locked in
* 3 irrigation bores, licence to pump from Boonara Creek, dams, stockbore pumping to 18 troughs
* All farming & irrigation plant & equipment included in sale for smooth transition
* Yards, machinery shed, hay shed, grain storage & silage pits
* 6 bedroom country homestead overlooking undulating grazing country
A quality breeding and fattening operation designed to minimize risk and maximize output in a beautiful location.
Vendors require sale on auction day to facilitate their retirement plans.
Auction - Friday 20th April @ 10.30am
Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
1,949 ha / 4,816 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.