Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
VALUE VALLEY - SUPERB VIEWS FROM EXCELLENT HOUSE SITES - THE PLACE TO LIVE
- Land: 53 ha (132 acres)
* Over 131 acres (53.24 hectares) of beautiful BOTTLE-TREE SCRUB country running back to Silver-leaf Forest Grazing (Features some of the most magnificent Bottle Trees in the District)
* Sweet cattle country with proven performance - stick-raked in the main (100% White on Vegetation Mapping)
* Vendor has introduced plenty of improved pastures (rhodes, green panic, pangola & Bisset Blue Grass + Wynne Cassia)
* Reticulated Water Supply (Stock & Domestic) available to be distributed to troughing + three dams
* FIRST CLASS fencing with the property subdivided into eight paddocks, complete with lane-way to yards (90% erected within last twelve months)
* Timber yards (built within last 3-4 yrs) features undercover veterinary area complete with steel crush & weigh bars
* Currently utilised as a back-grounding property running 35 head to feeder weights
* Vendor will Lease Back for twelve months at $150/week - off-setting your interest or providing an income
LOOKING FOR PREMIUM RURAL LIFESTYLE - BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME AND TREAT YOURSELF TO THIS EXCLUSIVE ADDRESS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN - YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL BE IN AWE OF THE MAGNIFICENT BOTTLE-TREES & STUNNING VIEWS OF THIS ATTRACTIVE COUNTRYSIDE
RARELY DO PROPERTIES LIKE THIS COME ONTO THE MARKET - YOU MUST INSPECT THIS ONE - PRICED TO SELL
53 ha / 132 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.