Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
WELL DEVELOPED CATTLE FATTENING COUNTRY - VENDOR LEASE BACK OPTION
- Land: 104 ha (257 acres)
Near 256 acres of undulating scrub country very well developed as an efficient commercial cattle block
* TOP LOCATION on the edge of country township, with quiet access road.
* Improved pastures of green panic, rhodes, Bisset Creeping Blue, Pangola, Kikuyu + Wynne Cassia, Siratro & Fuzzy Bean
* Divided into 12 paddocks + laneway to NEW stockyards; 90% fencing erected within last twelve months
* All paddocks have access to either stocktroughs connected to reticulated water (Proston Water Scheme from Boondooma Dam) and/or spring fed dams
* Near-new steel stockyards with under-cover veterinary facilities, 4-way draft & concreted crush & loading ramp
* Near-new fully concreted four bay steel shed (13m x 10m) adjoining yards
* Fantastic home sites overlooking township with outstanding rural views
* This top-end red scrub country has been contoured & cultivated in the past and vendors advise they have carried up to 145 backgrounders through to feeder weights in conjunction with another 131 acres (also for sale at $239,000)
* 100% White on Vegetation Mapping
IF YOU'RE IN THE MARKET FOR A HASSLE FREE BEEF PROPERTY THIS IS FOR YOU - THE VENDORS CONFIDENTLY BACK THE QUALITY HERE OFFERING THE OPTION OF TWELVE MONTH LEASE BACK AT $320/WEEK
104 ha / 257 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.