Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
CHEAP CATTLE COUNTRY OR FENCE FOR GOATS - MONEY TO BE MADE
- Land: 501 ha (1,238 acres)
1238 acres semi-cleared ironbark/eucalypt forest grazing just 45 minutes from Kingaroy
* Heavily timbered in part, with areas of wattle & White Myrtle
* Some useful timber on the block
* Cleared country has been pasture improved in the past and boasts some Wynne Cassia (up to 150 acres was sown to Rhodes, Green Panic & Siratro in 2014)
* Percentage has been cultivated in the past
* Roughly 60% White/40% Green on Vegetation Mapping
* Seasonal creek + up to 7 dams (number spring fed)
* Areas of relatively new fencing to some needing replacing
* Electricity NOT connected, but power lines traverse the western side of property
* Bungalow, shed & round timber yards (need repair) - rainwater tank - phone line has been connected
FOR THE YOUNG GRAZIER OR YOUNG AT HEART - THIS PROPERTY REPRESENTS A BLANK CANVAS READY TO MAKE YOUR MARK
VENDOR WILL CONSIDER PART TRADE OF MOTOR VEHICLES AND/OR MACHINERY
501 ha / 1,238 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.