Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TOP OF THE RANGE - FROST FREE GRAZING
- Land: 121 ha (299 acres)
Elevated 299 acres (121 hectares) 2/3 softwood/vine scrub and 1/3 open forest on Speedwell Range
* Roughly 50% red soiled ex-cultivation sown to improved pastures (Rhodes, Green Panic & Bisset Creeping Blue)
* Appox 28 hectares timbered (saleable hardwood), balance cleared with some light regrowth
* Reticulated Water Scheme supplied from Boondooma Dam to tank & reticulated to troughing
* Supported by four dams - water in every paddock and yards
* New road boundary fencing, balance good to poor - internally subdivided into nine paddocks + laneway
* Partially renovated 3 bedroom lowset timber home
* Garage (10m x 4m) concreted with power & attached open entertainment area (10m x 4m)
* Three phase power to large (30m x 9m) former drying shed; three bay machinery shed and small machinery shed
* Upgraded yards with concreted crush & concrete capped loading ramp
THIS PROPERTY PRESENTS WELL AND IS LOCATED CLOSE TO BOATING & FISHING ON BOONDOOMA DAM.
121 ha / 299 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.