Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Life is Sweet at Jacaranda Park
- Land: 687 ha (1,698 acres)
* 687ha* (1700 acres*) in 4 freehold titles, 35km Kingaroy, 165km Noosa, 230km Brisbane
* Ideally suited to backgrounding/trading operation or beef cattle stud
* Blue Gum and Appletree flats and gullies running into gently undulating loamy ironbark ridges
* Pastures include Rhodes Grass, Bisset Bluegrass, Bambatsi, Green Panic, Pitted Bluegrass and proliferation of legumes including Siratro, Wynne Cassia, stylos & clovers
* Excellent fencing into 29 paddocks for rotational grazing plus laneways to yards
* Reticulated water scheme with solar pump on permanent creek, bores, dams & permanent holes in Wyalla Creek
* 48ML licence to pump from Creek with small area set up for irrigation
* 2 sets cattle yards, numerous sheds & worker's accommodation
* Fully renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with massive outdoor living area on north-eastern side
* Established trees, gardens and sweeping lawns surrounding the residence
Inspect today to discover how sweet your life could be at Jacaranda Park.
687 ha / 1,698 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.