Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
THIS IS THE LIFESTYLE - QUALITY COUNTRY ONLY MINUTES FROM TOWN - REDUCED FOR SALE
- Land: 77 ha (190 acres)
- 189 acres of undulating softwood scrub running down to blue gum flats (% ex-cultivation)
- Paspalum, Kikuyu, Rhodes & Green panic abound to support your livestock
- Ideally suited to stud cattle or fattening steers
- Magnificent water infrastructure with electric submersible pump on bore delivering to 2 storage tanks
- One system supplies homestead & surrounds, with second system supplying yards, feedlot and troughing to paddocks - supported by 3 dams
- 6 paddocks (4 former cultivation & 2 grazing) connected to lane way system - serviced by inline feed bins - suits supplement paddock feeding of cattle
- Steel stockyards including covered veterinary area and concrete capped loading ramp
- Yards adjoin the feedlot facility (unregistered) - connected via laneways
- Attractive three bedroom lowset home with scenic views of Boat Mountain and surrounding countryside
- Features polished floors, open plan living area and modern kitchen, wood heater, double car accommodation attached
- Currently rented to GREAT tenant
- Three bay machinery shed and old dairy (utilised for hay & storage)
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE PRODUCTIVITY OF THIS PROPERTY - HISTORICALLY SET-UP TO SUPPLY QUALITY TRADE CATTLE & SHEEP TO BUTCHER SHOP ON THE COAST - IF YOU WANT QUALITY COUNTRY OR ARE LOOKING TO RETIRE/DOWNSIZE THAN THIS PROPERTY IS DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND. VENDORS HAVE MOVED AND ARE COMMITTED ELSEWHERE - WILL BE SOLD
- Polished Timber Floor
77 ha / 190 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.