Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Cropping, Crop Fattening, Grazing - It's all HERE
- Land: 374 ha (923 acres)
923 acres freehold located approx 35km to Murgon & 70km to Gayndah
* Approx 300 acres of prime chocolate/black soil cultivation
* Newly planted crop of mung beans covers 160 acres
* Balance grazing country lightly timbered with blue gum flats rising to silverleaf ironbark
* Excellent body of bluegrass and black spear grass
* 2 x 200 tonne Dennys grain silos
* Water aplenty - permanent water with Windera Creek forming part of the boundary
* 2 fully equipped stockwater bores pumping to 2 x 5,000 gal poly tanks & 3 troughs
* Fenced into 4 paddocks with a combination of wooden & steel posts with 4 barb
* Steel cattle yards
* Approx 95% white on veg map
This property is well suited to fattening, growing oats & forage
374 ha / 923 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.