Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"HIDDEN VALLEY" - VERY WELL DEVELOPED SCRUB/FOREST FATTENING BLOCK
- Land: 131 ha (323 acres)
- Reduced by $35 000- vendors are committed to sell
- 322 acres of quality scrub & forest country within the renowned district of Crownthorpe
- Only 15 minutes from Murgon township
- Developed scrub country above 360 metres ASL
- Features improved pastures - Rhodes & Green Panic + Wynne Cassia & Stylos
- Forest country 90% cleared - stickraked and sown to improved pastures
- Comfortably running 50 to 70 steers
- Headwaters of Windera Creek provides numerous spring fed holes + five dams
- 3 bore sites identified - ready to be developed
- Boundary fencing is good - subdivided into 5 separate grazing paddocks for ease of management
- Colorbond 3 bay machinery shed/workshop enclosed on 3 sides
- Timber/steel stockyards in good workable condition - features RPM vet crush & weigh scales + loading ramp
- Stockwater in yards supplied from 23,000 litre poly tank on shed
- Home site prepared on elevated site - power available
The owners have spent many many hours developing this property and are looking to move on to their new challenge.
New pastures are exploding following a magnificent start to the spring (lightly stocked ATM) providing the new owner with the opportunity to fatten cattle & make money, without outlays on land maintenance.
131 ha / 323 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.