Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
IMPROVED GRAZING COUNTRY - JUST 20 MINS FROM MURGON
- Land: 645 ha (1,595 acres)
* 1,594 acres (645.4 hectares) aggregation containing 3 adjoining FH Titles over 200 hectares each
* Undulating to hilly country with rich blue gum flats rising to silverleaf/narrowleaf ironbark on slopes
to spotted gum ridges
* Roughly 100 acres recently tordoned + some areas treated with Graslan
* Currently 70 acres under cultivation along creek flats (GREAT OATS COUNTRY)
* Balance well grassed, with improved pastures (rhodes, green panic & some buffel) evident - mostly native Burnett forest species
* Comfortably running 100 breeders + progeny - potential for increase numbers with further timber treatment
* Vendors have developed extensive water system off main bore (1400 gph) - equipped with Jet Pump to 4 tanks & 16 troughs - over 3 km new underground piping
* Second house bore (300 gph) supplying house & surrounds
* 13 dams & good holes in seasonal creeks
* Fencing undertaken over last 15 years subdividing property into 6 grazing paddocks, 5 cultivation paddocks, horse, bull + holding paddocks
* Great set of timber stockyards (8 yards) + drafting pound & covered crush
* Well appointed modern 3 bedroom home - aircon, woodheater, built-ins all bedrooms, verandah, garden with numerous fruit trees
* 8 bay machinery shed incorporating enclosed workshop and two stables + truck/hay shed with 40ft container
* Located in Windera District just 20 minutes from Murgon
GREAT LITTLE GRAZING PROPERTY WITH SAFE WATER SUPPLY TO ALL PADDOCKS - OPPORTUNITY TO ADD VALUE WITH FURTHER TIMBER TREATMENT TO BOLSTER CARRYING CAPACITY AND PRODUCTIVITY.
645 ha / 1,595 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.