Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SECURE IRRIGATION BLOCK FRONTING BARAMBAH CREEK
- Land: 36 ha (90 acres)
90 acres renowned black soil alluvial Barambah Creek flats
* Over 90% irrigated (45 acres ready to plant to Lucerne - 40 acres spelled with Rhodes Grass pastures)
* 180 ML Water Allocation (further 50 ML available to purchaser at valuation) - above Joe Sippel Weir on Barambah Creek
* Entire farm serviced by 6" UG mains, complete with 11 hydrants
* 50hp electric motor/pump on creek delivering water to a hard hose irrigator
* 6000 gph irrigation bore currently equipped with diesel motor/pump (can be easily connected to UG mains)
* Securely fenced for livestock (electric internal fencing)
* Renovated 4 bedroom highset Queenslander (recently re-roofed, re-stumped & painted)
* 2 bay garage, 5 bay machinery shed, 3 bay machinery shed & skillion
* Basic set of cattle yards
* Only minutes from township of Murgon (11 km)
HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE FARM LENDS ITSELF TO LUCERNE PRODUCTION AND/OR INTENSIVE BEEF ENTERPRISE. RARELY AVAILABLE IN THIS AREA SO CALL NOW.
36 ha / 90 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.