Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Great Soil, Great Water = $$ Dollars $$
- Land: 129 ha (318 acres)
318 acres in 3 freehold titles of rich fertile creek flats rising to iron bark hills located approx 40km to Murgon, 40km to Goomeri & 65km to Gayndah
* 20 acres lucerne & 130 acres of corn currently irrigated
* Additional 50 acres former dryland cultivation suitable for irrigation
* 5 bores pumping a total of 47,000 gph through 6" PVC mains (class 9) to 3 travelling irrigators
* Approx 108 acres of cattle country grassed with rhodes grass, green panic & natural forest grass
* Watered by a 5,000 gal tank (fed from bore) & trough + 1 dam together with permanent water in Boonara Creek
* 30m x 15m hay shed
* Power running over all blocks with house sites available
* Just off the Burnett Highway giving easy access to hay markets on the coast - 1 hour Gympie, 2 hours Noosa
129 ha / 318 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.