Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
3 Homes + Oodles of Sheds - ALL ON 320 ACRES
- Land: 129 ha (319 acres)
* 320 acres (approx) of flat ex-brigalow Scrub country
* Well grassed with buffel, rhodes & native pastures
* Majority of property was previously cultivated
* 3 houses (main home fully renovated with deck front & back) + 2 rentals
* Watered by 2 dams - pumped to 10,000gal central concrete tank & dispersed to numerous outlets
* Seasonal Derra Creek with 2 large waterholes + License from Boyne River
* Handy original dairy with workshop & teens retreat - powered & concreted
* Numerous paddocks - perfect for cell grazing - water & muster via laneway
* Great stables + working cattle yards complete with head bail+ large machinery shed & smaller machinery shed - all sheds are powered - oodles of tank water
A good grazing block close to town with the added bonus of a reliable rental income. Mundubbera has shortage of out-of-town rentals
129 ha / 319 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.