Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Mundubbera District Breeder Country
- Land: 1,571 ha (3,882 acres)
3883 acres of Breeder country including 2790 acres of Freehold - undulating forest country with some millable timber
* Owner has historically run 180 - 200 breeders + progeny
* 3 main paddocks, 2 holding paddocks with several sections of new fencing plus small paddock around liveable shed provides an additional paddock for horses
* 3 equipped bores - 1 equipped with solar pump, 1 equipped with windmill, 1 equipped with motor - all feed to storage/ header tanks - 6 dams and a seasonal creek
* Large 3 bay shed - suitable to house 6 vehicles
* Large timber cattle yards - rebuilt within last 8 years, large undercover pound, calf cradle and dip
* Round yard, enclosed saddle/ feed shed
* Small shed with caravan and shower near yards - Adjoining machinery shed nearing completion
* Liveable Shed with covered entertainment area - 3 Bedroom (1 with A/C), large open plan living area - large mezzanine floor area
* Outside entertainment area with timber bar
* 3 X 22500 L rainwater storage, stand-alone solar power system with remote start electric generator, gas hot water system and bore water available to house if needed
1,571 ha / 3,882 acres
6 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.