Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SILVERLEAF LUCERNE - secure water, beautiful soils
- Land: 222 ha (548 acres)
* 548 acres (221.9 ha) in two freehold titles - set on beautiful river loam soils on the banks of the Burnett River
* 70 acres currently planted to Lucerne & 15 acres of Rhodes grass, irrigated by low pressure solid set or boom system
* Water supplied by Sandstone Bore 175 ft, pumping 24,000 gph by a 30kW pump - tested at 48,000 gph - all irrigated areas service by 6" PVC mains - 70 hectare irrigation licence
* Remainder of property is improved grazing country, fenced into three main paddocks
* Steel cattle yards - covered crush, scales with power and water
* 30 x 12 x 6m Steel Hay Shed - fully enclosed, concreted with 4.6 kW solar and 6 x 3m Cold Room
* Numerous sheds including 4 bay steel machinery shed, workshop with 4 bay timber/ steel machinery shed plus another 4 bay car shed
* Two comfortable homes - a 2 bedroom + sleepout highset home with 4.6 kW solar and a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Queenslander with wrap around verandah
* Sale includes well maintained, modern plant and equipment - Detailed Information Memorandum available from agent
This is your opportunity to purchase a renowned and productive lucerne property with water security and fertile soils- this property will not disappoint. Inspect today.
222 ha / 548 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.