Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LUCERNE GROWER'S DREAM FARM
- Land: 288 ha (712 acres)
- 712 acres- 2km Burnett river frontage - 60ha irrigation licence + 20ML Burnett River allocation
- 144 ac (60ha) irrigation licence- currently 31.25ha of lucerne being irrigated plus dryland cropping
- Balance of country consists of Forest grazing with good coverage of Buffel, Rhodes & natural Forest grasses
- Irrigation country is serviced by 19 hydrants with 6" mains and 4" risers- 4 Rainspan irrigators
- Irrigation bore tested at 40 000 gph- pumping 25000 gph- 4.5 kW transfer pump, delivering 964L/ min per irrigator
- Davis weather observation system with repeater & display module in homestead
- 2 stock dams, 2 troughs + 3ML irrigation reservoir
- Portable steel cattle yards with covered crush and loading ramp
- Huge 90m X 18m Multipurpose shed, hay storage, 2 concreted bays, powered workshop, 5 X 5000 gal rainwater tanks
- 4 Bedroom + office homestead, 2 bathrooms + extra toilet, walk in pantry, verandah/entertaining area, 5 kW Solar with 30 panels, 2 bay enclosed garage, 14 000 gal rainwater storage
- Jas Smith 1L chaff cutter, 4 blade double bagger with twin bale teaser, independent variable speed driver and independent screen and dust extractor- capacity of 25 bags/ hour
- WIWO includes irrigation plant, machinery & chaff cutting equipment
288 ha / 712 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.