Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Request an inspection
Rural Mixed Farming Property for Sale in MONTO
Blue Ribbon Winner
- Land: 128 ha (316 acres)
- 316 acres with a combination of brigalow scrub country & irrigation - they just go hand in hand with one another
- 90 acres of contoured Buffel & Rhodes grass & Green Panic
- 226 acres of cultivation with 30 acres currently under irrigation with 15 ac lucerne - watered by 400m side roll & 15 acres of rhodes grass with 45 acres that can be currently watered
- Rhodes grass has consistently yielded 160-180 round bales per cut
- Dryland cultivation has been planted to 30 acres of butterfly pea, forage, lab lab & oats
- A massive 250ML allocation from the Three Moon Creek & from the bore pumping 20,000gph
- New class 9, 6 inch PVC mains - with the opportunity to expand with good centre pivot site
- Steel portable yards, vet crush with scales
- Workshop shed, machinery shed & hay shed
- Internal & external fencing is a combination of timber & steel posts
- Lagoon & 1 dam for stock water
- Immaculate 4 bedroom brick home, all with built-ins, open-plan living with 2 bathrooms & a carport all surrounded by established gardens, lawns & fruit trees
- 2 sheep paddocks (this has been a great side line for the current owners)
- Established and with proven results, look no further.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
128 ha / 316 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report