Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 195 ha (482 acres)
482 acres including 50 acres under irrigation - 2 freehold titles, 17ac of leasehold
* Family owned and operated for over 70 years, exhibiting infrastructure and presentation
* 100ML allocation from the bore tested at 13,000 gph
* 6 & 4 inch PVC underground mains with 3 & 4 inch pipes, 9 hydrants
* Lucerne & millet currently planted
* Lagoon with pump for irrigation
* Submersible stock bore, gravity feeding to 5 troughs
* 2 dams with 3 main grazing paddocks (contoured) and numerous small paddocks around the house & yards
* Bambatsi Panic, creeping blue & natural forest grass
* Silver leaf ironbark & Moreton bay ash grazing
* Currently running 44 breeders + heifers
* Steel, portable and timber yards with power to workshop
* 3 x machinery/ hay sheds
* Nestled amongst established gardens (irrigation water set up for gardens & lawn) is a lovely country 4 bedroom + office home with stunning views
* L-shape lounge, kitchen & dining
* 2 bathrooms, 1 separate toilet, ramp access
* Full list of machinery included and available upon request
- 100ML Water Allocation
195 ha / 482 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.