Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Request an inspection
Rural Mixed Farming Property for Sale in MONTO
Irrigated Cropping - Immediate Cash Flow
- Land: 165 ha (407 acres)
- 407 acres situated on the outskirts of Monto with Splinter Creek frontage
- Approx 165ac of rich alluvial irrigation flats
- Approx 40 ac of established lucerne with remainder irrigation currently planted to wheat and chick peas
- 2 irrigation bores totaling 27,000gph with 171 ML allocation from underground
- 7ha creek licence with pump at 18,000gph
- 6" PVC mains (near new) - class 6 & 9
- Remaining 242 acres is open undulating ironbark country - 100% white
- Fenced into 2 paddocks, numerous holding paddocks, majority all near new 4 barb, split post fencing & steel end assemblies
- 5 stockwater dams + stock bore
- Mostly steel & steel portable cattle yards, old dairy, old piggery
- 4 bay new colorbond machinery shed, Hay shed
- 4 bedroom Queenslander, large lounge & kitchen, established gardens - views over irrigation country
- School bus to front gate
- Current crops negotiable and full list of plant and machinery available by negotiation
165 ha / 407 acres
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report