Auction location: Lvl 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Top North Burnett Breeder Block
- Land: 842 ha (2,081 acres)
2080 acres approx (842.15 ha) in 2 freehold titles located just 7.5km to fully serviced town of Monto
* Black and chocolate soils - Silverleaf Ironbark, Moreton Bay Ash and Appletree through to Narrow-leaf Ironbark and a scattering of Brigalow
* 95 % white on vegetation map
* Small areas have been stickraked with some former cultivation
* 10 dams with good catchments well sited over the property
* 2 old bores currently unequipped (local district has good underground water)
* Original set of timber yards supplemented by portable panels with vet crush and plunge dip
* Good boundary fencing mostly consisting of 4 barb and split posts
* Remnants of internal fencing - make use of the split posts already here
Located on outskirts of Monto, approx 100km to Biloela, this top breeder block will impress upon inspection.
To be sold by Auction Friday 23rd March at 10:30am
Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
842 ha / 2,081 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.