Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Leasehold & Freehold - Little Beauty
- Land: 1,748 ha (4,320 acres)
Ideal combination of 920 acres of Freehold & 3400 acres Leasehold grazing country
* The freehold of 920 acres consists of bottletree, softwood scrub running up into spotted gum & ironbark ridges with approx 100ac virgin vine scrub
* Selectively cleared & undulating around the home & yards, running onto some beautiful Rhodes grass flats
* Natural grasses, scattered buffel & Rhodes
* Original timber yards, dairy & piggery, timber frame work shed
* Permanent spring with Lister motor feeding house & 2 troughs plus 6 dams
* 4 bedroom farm house, country kitchen, fans throughout, combined dining and kitchen, 3.5 KW solar amongst established gardens
* 3400 acres of term lease leasehold country
* Majority heavily timbered range country, with a small area that has previously grown crops
* 4 Dams in the leasehold
Between the Leasehold and Freehold the property has been estimated to carry 120 breeders. It is well grassed and has had a great season.
Price $950,000 WIWO including 45 breeders, old tractors & some workshop equipment.
1,748 ha / 4,320 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.