Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
DAM SIDE GRAZING - A FATTENING DELIGHT
- Land: 1,767 ha (4,366 acres)
* 4364 acres freehold with large frontage to Lake Cania includes 121 hectares of flood reserve, plus grazing rights to the edge of Lake Cania following annual water releases to downstream irrigators
* Provides up to 850 acres of couch grass, excellent for fattening
* Property has the largest frontage to Lake Cania and the most usable grazing area as the dam water recedes
* Bluegum and Apple tree flats, mainly black soil running back to Ironbark ridges with good red soil
* Subdivided into 5 main paddocks, with convenient small holding paddocks - 20km new barb sub-division fencing
* 2 new laneways for ease of mustering and cattle movements
* 14 dams, 2 solar equipped mills and bores, 1 windmill equipped bore
* 3 sets of yards - trucking yards have all-weather road access
* Large new machinery shed, part concrete floor, hut, workshop and storage container
* Low cost property with new fencing designed to make mustering easy
* Cattle numbers have ranged from 650 - 900 head annually
The Cania Dam is a major tourist destination based around fishing and water-based activities
1,767 ha / 4,366 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.