Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BREEDING, BACKGROUNDING, FATTENING - THE CHOICE IS YOURS
- Land: 1,282 ha (3,168 acres)
* 3168 ac with a mixture of creek flats, rolling hills and forest hollows
* Native pastures of Bluegrass, black and white spear and kangaroo grasses
* Well watered with 11 dams, 4 bores and 3 wells all equipped with mills, tanks and troughs
* Fenced into 8 main paddocks, 5 smaller paddocks and 3 holding paddocks
* 2 sets of cattle yards - main set at homestead is timber and cable with vet crush, dip, loading ramp and cooler yard
- second set located at bottom of property has head bail and loading ramp
* 6 Bedroom homestead overlooking the creek flats, 4 bedrooms have built-ins, air-con, polished timber flooring, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, recently renovated main bathroom
* 2 Bedroom Cottage used for workers or guest accommodation
* 3 Bay Garage with workshop attached, enclosed machinery and hay shed
* Butcher Shop with 20' X 12' covered cold room
This is an excellent back-grounding property that can run between 500-600 head depending on the season. Well located only 30 km North East of Monto and within 100km of Biloela
1,282 ha / 3,168 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.