Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
What A Little Beauty
- Land: 193 ha (476 acres)
476 acres with an abundance of improved pastures
* Blue-gum flats rising through appletree and silverleaf ironbark country to lightly timbered narrowleaf ironbark on the ridges
* Improved pastures of Buffel & Rhodes grass
* Seca stylo throughout the natural forest grasses on the hills
* 5 paddocks - good fencing with majority split posts
* 6 dams, electric submersible & windmill both pumping to tanks and troughs
* Owner estimates carry capacity of 45 Breeders with 75 total including weaners
* Large timber yards with ample day yards/ holding paddocks
* Large machinery shed, 4 bay workshop with power & large hay shed - power
* Delightful 3 bedroom home with stunning polished floors & carpeted bedrooms
* Main bedroom with A/c and all with built-ins
* Energy efficient - 4.2 kW solar, wood burner
* 2 room quarters at the rear of the home with power - great teenage retreat
A well presented property, in a fantastic central location approximately 20 minutes from Monto township.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
193 ha / 476 acres
4 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.