Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
90 Head Breeder Block
- Land: 349 ha (862 acres)
Ideal starter/retirement property close to all facilities of Monto
* 862 acres of predominately undulating Silverleaf & narrowleaf ironbark
* Selectively cleared blue gum hollows
* Approx 300 acres developed & planted to improved pastures of Wynne Cassia, Buffel & Rhodes grass + natural grasses
* 2/3 approx white on regulated vegetation map
* Solid timber yards with dip, good fencing throughout - mainly split posts
* Abundance of water with 3 dams + Stock and domestic bore pumping approx 2,800gph and gravity feeding to 6 troughs
* Comfortable 2 bedroom homestead, spacious open plan living, a/c & wood burner, verandah on 2 sides
* NBN connected, rainwater tanks and 2 bay carport
* Hay shed and machinery shed
* List of inclusions available - tractor, quad bike, feeders etc
* Located 14km north of Monto (Primary & Secondary schooling, hospital, 2 supermarkets), 100km to Biloela & 150km Gladstone
- Air Conditioning
349 ha / 862 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.