Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Phenomenal Fattening Enterprise
- Land: 145 ha (357 acres)
357 acres of combined irrigation & grazing country
* 100 acres of outstanding alluvial loam flats, set up for strip grazing
* Millet, lucerne, forage, lab lab, oats, wheat - you name it, it'll grow it
* 257 acres of undulating selectively cleared iron bark country, split posts into 3 main grazing paddocks & several small holding paddocks, Buffel, Rhodes & natural forest grass
* Wide laneway to timber yards, doubles as a holding paddock - creeping blue grass
* 150 ML allocation from 2 bores + electric submersible stock bore
* Majority 6" PVC mains, small amount fibro with air valves
* 2 x Machinery/hay shed, workshop with power
* Spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Besser block home, open plan dining, lounge & kitchen - scenic views
* Screened with A/c in select rooms, ceiling fans throughout, built-ins, ample storage
* Mail service twice weekly, school bus to front entrance, WiFi & mobile range
* Situated only 2km off Burnett Highway & 10 minutes to Monto
* 2 irrigators included in sale
Here's your opportunity to fatten large numbers on a small area with intensive irrigated grazing.
145 ha / 357 acres
5 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.