Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
'Beigogo' - for the Beef Producer Who Loves Fishing
- Land: 2,602 ha (6,430 acres)
'Beigogo' is situated at the top of Cania Dam allowing access to great fishing, red claw galore & skiing, all this right at your back door
* Large scale breeding & back grounding property just 43km from Monto
* 6,430 acres with approximately 4,000 acres white on a vege map
* 96 ML allocation of irrigation water from Three Moon Creek (not set up)
* Fenced into to 3 paddocks with 3 holding paddocks
* Country consists of predominately blue gum apple tree flats rising to broad leaf & narrow leaf iron bark & moreton bay ash, with a small area of box country
* Natural forest grass throughout with dark to chocolate soils running into gravelly clay soils
* Water aplenty with Three Moon Creek running through the property, 2 solar equipped pumps to tanks & gravity feeds to numerous troughs, 9 dams
* Currently carrying 500 breeders
* Timber cattle yards with dip & steel loading ramp
* Magnificent stucco homestead undergoing complete renovation, 5 bedrooms, high ceilings with stunning art deco features
* Workers' accommodation, machinery shed & hay shed
The ultimate property for the beef producer who loves fishing.
- 96 ML Water Allocation
2,602 ha / 6,430 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.