Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Langley Flats Lucerne
- Land: 67 ha (165 acres)
160 acres of top black soil irrigation with small area of grazing along Splinter Creek
* Currently planted to 64 acres of lucerne (incl. 27 ac direct drilled with oats) & 20 acres planted to oats.
* Well watered with 190 ML Licence and 5 reg irrigation bores (4 equipped)
* 20ML Ring tank equipped with centrifugal pump delivering 18000 gph
* 6" underground mains
* Sale Includes: 96 m Upton Irrigation Boom, 350 m Wade Rain Roller Line + International 3388 tractor
* 4 bedroom house with lovely kitchen and renovated bathroom, air con and large covered entertainment area, surrounded by attractive native gardens and lawns - watered by bore
* Infrastructure includes a Large hay shed, machinery shed, cattle yards incorporating a small feedlot and horse round yard
* Located 34 km to Monto with Highway Frontage
Walk in today - established lucerne - instant cash flow - great buy
67 ha / 165 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.