Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Langley Flat lucerne - Cash flow in 5 weeks
- Land: 67 ha (165 acres)
160 acres of top black soil irrigation with small area of grazing along Splinter Creek
* Well watered with 190 ML Licence and 5 reg irrigation bores (4 equipped)
* 20ML Ring tank equipped with centrifugal pump delivering 18000 gph
* 6" underground mains
* 85 metre Upton Irrigation Boom
* 350 metre Wade Rain Roller Line + quantity of 3" & 4" irrigation pipes in use
* 4 bedroom house with lovely kitchen and renovated bathroom, air con and large covered entertainment area
* Attractive native gardens and lawns - watered by bore
* 1 large hay shed, machinery shed, yards incorporating small feedlot, round yard
* List of included machinery available
* Located 34 km to Monto with Highway Frontage
Walk in today - established lucerne - instant cash flow - great buy
67 ha / 165 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.