Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LARGE SCALE IRRIGATION - FLOOD FREE - FOUR CENTRE PIVOTS
- Land: 617 ha (1,526 acres)
MONDURE FARMS AGGREGATION covering 1526 acres (617 hectares) in 11 adjoining titles
* Over 30% heavy black soils (SUIT PULSES, COTTON, LUCERNE, CEREAL GRAINS AND FODDER PRODUCTION)
* Balance red loams (SUIT PEANUTS, LUCERNE, CEREAL GRAINS, FODDER AND PASTURE SEED PRODUCTION)
* 4 centre pivots covering 500 acres, with potential for 2 more to cover an additional 320 acres
* Currently 225 acres flood irrigation + 145 acres serviced by travellers/spraylines
* Approx 205 acres dryland cultivation including over 60 acres recently planted to Leucaena
* 610 ML on-farm water storages, all interconnected via extensive network of underground mains
* Potential for another 300-400 ML of storage to be developed
* 490 ML Allocation from Barambah Creek (Supplemented Scheme) + 92 ML Water Harvesting Licence
* High class irrigation infrastructure throughout including new pump on creek
* Extensive structural improvements - Quality five bedroom lowset homestead set amongst beautiful gardens; second home; grain storage; numerous sheds; two sets of stockyards
MONDURE FARMS AGGREGATION REPRESENTS A MAGNIFICENT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE SERIOUS AGRICULTURAL INVESTOR - DIVERSIFICATION WITH HIGH YIELDING CROPS CURRENTLY PRODUCED ON MONDURE FARMS TOGETHER WITH INTENSIVE LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS UNIQUE AGRICULTURAL AGGREGATION ONLY 25 MINUTES FROM KINGAROY
617 ha / 1,526 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.