Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
VERY HIGH PRODUCTION PROPERTY - FATTEN 600 OX or UP TO 1000 BACKGROUNDERS
- Land: 678 ha (1,675 acres)
* Just 10 minutes from Maryborough City Centre - View Fraser Island to east and Bauple Mountain to the south
* 50" Rainfall Belt
* 1,675 acres (677 hectares) of highly developed coastal flat cattle country FULL OF IMPROVED PASTURES
* Very well established to Pangola, Humidicola, Callide Rhodes grasses bolstered by a great mix of legumes including Lotononis, Seca Stylo & White Clover
* Extremely well fenced and subdivided into a total of 13 main grazing paddocks (ideal for rotational grazing) most serviced by lane ways running centrally through the length of the block leading to stockyards
NOTE: CURRENT OWNERS MUSTER THIS PROPERTY IN THEIR UTE WITH DOGS - THE EASIEST CATTLE BLOCK TO MANAGE
* Solar powered bore delivers water to 8000 gal tank reticulated to 4 round concrete troughs - automated with pressure switch
* Second bore available to be equipped (if necessary)
* Southern Cross Windmill on well - currently equipped with fire fighter pump to 3000 gal storage tank to stockyards and a further 3 troughs
* Supported by 9 dams
* Timber/Cable stockyards comprise two holding paddocks, four main yards, pound, forcing yard to curved crush leading to WARWICK Premier veterinary crush (all covered) through to 'concrete capped' earth loading ramp
* Lockable Colorbond shed (12m x 12m) fully concreted and fitted with high roll-a-door & personal door
* 5000 gal fibreglass molasses tank
THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN MAGNIFICENTLY DEVELOPED BY CURRENT OWNERS OVER THE LAST 30 YEARS AND WOULD IDEALLY SUIT A CATTLEMAN LOOKING TO RETIRE TO THE COAST - FRASER ISLAND FISHING AT YOUR DOORSTEP - COMPLETE THE CANVAS BY BUILDING YOUR DREAM HOME
678 ha / 1,675 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.