Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"Another Great Sale by Ian Newson @ Ray White"
- Land: 240 ha (593 acres)
* 592 acres (240 hectares) FREEHOLD
* NATURE RETREAT - Granite rock formations - elevated areas - hidden valleys - native grass trees
* RURAL LIFESTYLE - Good access off the Maidenwell-Cooyar Road - cleared homesite
* GET AWAY WEEKENDER - Suit horse/motorcycle trail riding and would make excellent 4WD tracks
* GRAZING - Well grassed - Warm cattle country - creek flats (former cultivation) suit Lucerne/improved pastures great potential to develop - currently one grazing paddock and two cultivation paddocks
* Over 3km frontage to Tanguringie Creek (good holes) - potential to irrigate former cultivation (6-7 ha) for small crops
* Recently sunk bore with solar powered pump + earth dam
* TIMBER - Good stands of 'Millable' timber provides immediate cash flow from this property
* Old set of timber stockyards
Historically utilized for beef production over last three generations of family ownership - only 30 minutes Kingaroy, 90 minutes Toowoomba
240 ha / 593 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.