Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
WIDE BAY CREEK WATER ABOUNDS
- Land: 143 ha (354 acres)
Very versatile ex-lucerne property with 3km frontage to permanent Wide Bay Creek
* 354 acres (143 hectares) of Blue Gum flats rising to ironbark ridges
* Up to 200 acres ex-cultivation (previously grown Lucerne & wheat) with soils ranging from heavier black to sandy loam
* Currently under improved pastures Digitaria, Rhodes, Panic and Burnett forest species - abundance of legumes
* 24 ML irrigation licence (potential to increase) + potential to develop bore (plenty of underground water in area)
* Permanent stock water with running creek + 2 dams
* Securely fenced and subdivided into 8 paddocks - quality fencing and steel gates in the main - lane way to yards
* Timber & portable steel cattle yards off bitumen road
* GREAT home sites overlooking Wide Bay Creek (above high water mark) - power & mobile phone to block
* Historically this well developed cattle property has run up to 100 breeders or could run up to 100 steers in conjunction with cultivation - VERY PRODUCTIVE LITTLE FARMING ENTERPRISE
* Benefits from an additional road reserve (up to 10 acres utilized for grazing) + adjoining old railway line
* Located on the outskirts of Kilkivan, with the benefit of three separate access points to property
THIS PROPERTY REPRESENTS EXCELLENT VALUE - OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP A VERY VIABLE IRRIGATION FARM BLANK CANVAS OR JUST BUILD & RESIDE ON THIS ATTRACTIVE CREEK FLAT PROPERTY AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL ECO SPOTS ALONG WIDE BAY CREEK
A SPECIAL FEATURE OF THIS UNIQUE PROPERTY IS THE ABILITY TO SUBDIVIDE OFF A 10 ACRE BLOCK (COUNCIL APPROVED).
DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY AS FEED ABOUNDS.
143 ha / 354 acres