Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Golly - There's Good Grass Growing at Goomeri
- Land: 246 ha (608 acres)
* 610 acres (approx) of Appletree flats running into undulating open Ironbark grazing country
* All of this block has been tordoned in the past and is flourishing in the current season
* 95% white on vegetation map
* Covered with a good body of natural forest and Kangaroo grasses
* Approx 6 acres of former cultivation planted to creeping Bluegrass
* Water supplied by a bore with windmill, 2 dams and a seasonal creek
* Owner estimates this block will run 80 breeders
This is your chance to secure good grazing country less than 10 mins to Goomeri
246 ha / 608 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.