Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Request an inspection
Rural Livestock Property for Sale in Goomeri
Home on 145 acres of Good Goomeri Grazing
- Land: 59 ha (146 acres)
- 145 acres (59 hectares) of Bluegum, Apple Tree creek flats rising to hilly Ironbark country
- Grassed with creeping Blue, Rhodes and natural Forest grasses, with legumes scattered throughout
- Water is supplied by a seasonal creek that runs through the property and a bore pumping to tank & troughs
- Some flats have the potential to be cultivated
- Fenced into 5 paddocks with laneway to cattle yards
- Steel and timber cattle yards with dip and crush
- 3 Bedroom home (currently tenanted) with 10 000 gal rainwater storage, granny flat & double bay lockup shed
- Old Timber/ Steel machinery shed
- Located only 5 minutes from Goomeri township in the scenic South Burnett Region
59 ha / 146 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report