Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BEST VALUE LARGE AREA F/H GRAZING UNDER $240/ACRE
- Land: 796 ha (1,966 acres)
Price reduced to sell - owners are committed elsewhere
* Just under 2000 acres (795 hectares) Booubyjan district - approx 50km to both Murgon & Goomeri
* Predominantly timbered forest grazing - near 40% open woodland - % cleared - 130 hectares virgin vine scrub
* Approximately 40% White on Veg Map
* Mostly Spear grass and kangaroo grass
* Historically run 150 heifers, but current & previous owner have run between 70-100 breeders (dependent on seasons)
* 3km double frontage to Marcella Creek (rock pools) + three dams (one spring fed) and shared bore providing water to the SW corner of the block
* Holding paddock equipped with spear trap surrounds steel yards (vet crush & ramp) off main entrance
* Secluded location at end of road - 3.5km road frontage
* Plenty of wildlife & birdlife at this private address
LOOKING FOR A TRANQUIL RURAL RETREAT? THIS PROPERTY IS IDEAL WITH PLENTY OF MAGNIFICENT HOUSE SITES PROVIDING EXPANSIVE VIEWS OR UTILIZE AS ADDITIONAL CHEAP GRAZING
796 ha / 1,966 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.