Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PASTURES & FORAGE CROPS FLOURISHING
- Land: 324 ha (800 acres)
- 800 acres fertile black soil Blue Gum flats rising to well developed Narrowleaf Ironbark forest grazing
- Goomeribong district just 10km to Goomeri, 85km Gympie
- Over 100 acres of this magnificent flat is ex-cultivation, with approx 12 acres currently irrigated
- Irrigation country features excellent stands of Tolga & Katambora Rhodes Grass (recently established)
- Irrigation water supplied from 6m deep bore (water at 3m - tested at 3200 gph) equipped with a submersible pump
- Further irrigation bore sites up to 6000 gph identified off Lambing Creek
- 25 acre paddock utilised for oats last season
- Remaining dryland cultivation paddocks feature Rhodes, Gatton Panic & Blue Grass + Lucerne + Legumes
- Native forest species dominate the forest grazing country running off the flats
- Stockwater supplied from 10m deep bore equipped with a submersible pump to tank & reticulated to troughs in yards & 12 + paddocks
- Plus permanent holes in Lambing Creek, two permanent lagoons and 6 dams
- Fenced into 10 cultivation paddocks and 3-4 grazing paddocks facilitating rotational grazing
- Comfortably run 120 breeders, more with 'crop-assisted grazing' - vendors currently running breeders, with steers through to feedlot weights
- Attractive brick veneer 3 bedroom homestead in elevated position overlooking property, incorporating single car accommodation
- 4 bay machinery shed/workshop + 6 new colorbond stable complex, complete with day yards, tack & feed shed; 5 bay hayshed
- Steel cattle yards, 7 way draft, undercover vet facility & branding area, vet crush, weigh platform and loading ramp
EXCITED? - this property has it all for the serious cattleman and horse enthusiast, complete with on-property hay production - extremely good 'natural water' features + reticulated water scheme - vendor currently practices rotational grazing in a breeder to feeder weight grazing operation - rarely available in this area only 9 minutes from township of Goomeri.
324 ha / 800 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.