Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
VALUE KINBOMBI GRAZING - $375/ACRE - 8 FREEHOLD TITLES
- Land: 859 ha (2,124 acres)
2123 acres (859.45 ha) grazing in handy location - 20km Goomeri, 40 mins Gympie, 1 1/2 hours Sunshine Coast, 2 1/2 hours Brisbane
* 8 adjoining freehold titles (26 to 269 ha)
* Predominately Silverleaf/narrowleaf & eucalypt timber forest country - good areas black soil basalt
* Carrying a good body of burnett forest grass species - Qld Blue, Wild Mountain Oats and Speargrass
* PMAV 'Locked-in", with close to 60% white but needing timber treatment
* Permanent springs, well & 7 dams + 4 good stock bores identified (need development)
* Boundary fencing good in the most part and there is a holding/horse paddock adjoining yards
* Set of sawn timber stockyards, complete with crush leading to plunge dip & loading ramp
* Vendors have run 200 hereford type breeders in the past - best suited to cow & calf units
WARM COUNTRY IN A SAFE AREA, THIS PROPERTY HAS PLENTY OF SCOPE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON TO DEVELOP INTO A PRODUCTIVE BEEF OPERATION - NEEDS TIMBER TREATMENT, WATER DEVELOPMENT & SOME FENCING
ALTERNATIVELY MAY SUIT RECREATIONAL USE - HUNTING, 4WD and/or MORTORBIKES
859 ha / 2,124 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.