Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Rich Soils + Water Abundance - Gin Gin District Cropping
- Land: 223 ha (552 acres)
* 223.2 hectares (551 acres) of rich black/chocolate soils with 96.7 hectares (238 acres) of CPA (Crop Planting Area), cattle grazing country covers the remainder of the block
* Has had 63 hectares (156 acres) recently planted to corn, previously sunflowers
* Abundant water with 370 ML Isis Water Scheme Allocation - 8" PVC main delivering to a 383 ML storage dam
* 8 span centre pivot watering 41.8 hectares (103 acres)
* 6" PVC mains service all cultivation areas
* Large steel machinery shed 45 X 16 X 5m (all concreted) with office - attached side shed 18 X 10m
* 600 tonnes grain storage in 5 silos, 2 small augers with a grain mill
* 10 hectares in 5 paddocks to grain-assist feed cattle - complete with galvanised feed troughs and set up with laneway back to steel cattle yards
* Located only 14 km from Gin Gin and less than 45 min to Bundaberg, the rich productive soils are well suited to a variety of crops - from macadamias to grain, hay to small crops or fatten cattle under irrigated pastures - the choice is yours
223 ha / 552 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.