Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
GROW ANYTHING HERE - What an Opportunity!
- Land: 295 ha (729 acres)
295 hectares (729 acres in 2 freehold titles) in the fertile Gin Gin district- Grow any crops here - from Macadamias to Sugar Cane, Small Crops or Grain
* 120 Hectares of cultivation on rich Black/Chocolate soils- 41.8 Ha under 8 Span Centre Pivot
* Remainder rising to timbered forest grazing on lighter grey soils- with native pastures & improved with Bluegrass
* WATER GALORE- 370 ML Isis Water Scheme Allocation with 2 electric pumps, 383 ML storage dam with 1 electric pump + 124 Ha Creek Allocations
* 5 paddocks (approx 2 ha each) used to grain assist cattle, all with Gal feed troughs and laneway access back to Cattle yards
* 600 tonnes of Grain Storage in 5 Silos, Grain Augers plus a 5 X 5m electric housing shed with Disc Mill to prepare cattle feed
* 45 X 16 X 5m Steel Machinery Shed with Office with 18 X 10m side shed attached, Numerous smaller timber & steel sheds
* Steel panel cattle yards in excellent condition with vet crush, separate weighing box, drafting pound and steel loading ramp
* Newly renovated 4 bedroom home + office with beautiful views overlooking the property with large outdoor entertaining area
* Situated only 12km from Gin Gin with School Bus at the front gate and daily mail service- NBN in place- 42km to Bundaberg CBD
* Also available by negotiation - full list of near-new machinery
This magnificent parcel of land is suitable to grow all types of crops, with water security and fertile soils the opportunities are endless.
295 ha / 729 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.